Monday, 4 September 2017

My Top 10 Stephen King books


Blue skies and a good book - it doesn't get any better!

I have loved reading Stephen King's work since High School, and as long as he produces books, I shall continue to devour each output with greed. But as with all things, there are some that I consider better than others. So here is my Top 10 Stephen King books. 

  • Salem's Lot
  • Needful Things
  • The Dark Half
  • Gerald's Game
  • IT
  • Misery
  • The Shining
  • Insomnia
  • Under the Dome
  • Bag of Bones
The problem with coming up with a top 10 list is that I always struggle when there is so much choice! On another day, my list might have included different choices. So for argument's sake, here are the ones I considered for my Top 10, which are still amazing, and well worth a read and then some - King by name, King by definition in my humble. 

  • Doctor Sleep
  • The Regulators
  • Rose Madder
  • Dreamcatcher
  • Mr Mercedes
  • The Stand
  • Cell
  • Christine
  • Pet Sematary
  • Lisey's Story


No comments:

Post a Comment