Sunday, 3 September 2017

How I am going to get fit (starting tomorrow)

Trainers at the ready



Monday is D-day - Diet day. I need to weigh in, which I am absolutely dreading, and I also need to do my measurements so that I can track my progress in inches as well as stones and pounds. I need to recommence the exercise, which is going to be hard work. In a few weeks from now, things will be much better, but now, at the starting blocks it seems all uphill.

So how am I going to get fit again, and lose this weight that I have gained? And then once I have removed the gain, how am I going to reach goal weight and goal fitness? With a wedding looming in the future - my wedding - this needs to be the success story this time. I have no time for failure this time around.

With this in mind, here is my list of what I am going to include and try to accomplish my goals - not for the wedding, not for holidays, not for anyone other than for myself. This time its for me.


  • Zumba
  • Walking
  • Jogging
  • Running
  • Interval training
  • Dancing
  • Cycling
  • Squats
  • Sumo squats
  • Jumping jacks
  • Tricep dips
  • Push ups
  • Abs - crunches, sit ups, planks
  • Walking planks
  • Rotating planks
  • High knees
  • Front kicks
  • Punches
  • Burpees
  • Dog leg leg lifts
  • Kettle bell swings
  • Dumbbell work
  • Resistance work in groups - chest, shoulders and back, biceps and triceps
  • Swimming
  • Yoga
  • Stretches
  • Step box knee lifts
  • Box jumps
  • Squat jumps
  • Deadlifts
  • Butt kicks
  • Skipping
  • Mountain climbers
  • Box burpees
  • Donkey kicks
  • Inner leg raise
  • Outer leg raise
  • Lunges
  • Jumping lunges
  • Spotty dog jumps
  • Inner leg pulse
  • Kneeling lunge with weight
  • Ski jumps
  • Lying hip raises
  • Side to side lunges
  • Military burpees
  • Gardening
  • Housework
  • Dog walking
  • Stair walking
  • Stepper
  • Cross Trainer
  • Rowing machine
  • Treadmill
  • Boxing moves
  • Grit training
  • Body attack
  • Body pump
  • Double jumps
  • Bunny jumps

No comments:

Post a Comment