Monday, 4 September 2017

Contemplating Botox.....

I had my haircut recently, and alarmingly, as a result of my fringe being cut, I could once again see my frown line. Its right between my eyebrows and goes straight up like an exclamation mark going "attention me" "attention me".

Its doing my head in. It makes me so self conscious. I am therefore contemplating botox or some sort of treatment to try and get rid of it or at least stop it getting worse.

I am 41, so its normal to have a few lines, and overall I haven't had too much of an issue with ageing. This furrowed brow though is another issue altogether, and I want to do something about it.

My concern is that it will go wrong, or it will make my eyes look droopy. Or it will react, or it will just hurt too much!!

I don't like needles anyway, but I can't think what else to do. My holiday pics this time really show the furrow line and I'm really bothered by it.

So, I need to research. Have you had botox yourself? Let me know, as need to do some research on this before jumping in.