Saturday, 9 September 2017

Can you be fit past 40??

I turned 40 last year. Yup, that number I had been so afraid of. It came, it went, and I am now 41!. I am back on the diet though, and a thought occurred to me.

The thought I had was this - can you be fit and in your 40's? I know people who have always exercised can maintain it. I know that sometimes people can be late bloomers. But, for me, I have never quite managed it. Never got to goal weight - never got to peak fitness.

I get close, don't get me wrong. I'm not obese, I'm not unfit. I'm just not where I want to be. And I am now 41. So can you be fit starting in your 40's? If you are someone who battles their weight, and finds exercise a chore?

Well, one thing for sure - I can't get fit sitting on my ass!! At least I could be fitt-er if not fit eh? Got to give it a go. Lets see how far I can take this body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment