Wednesday, 10 May 2017

I have joined Weight Watchers

It was with some serious consideration this evening that I took the plunge. I have tried to diet myself, I have done the 3 day diet, I have done the Special K diet, I have done the pure and the hybrid, the 5:2 and the 1000 calories.

The results? Mixed. Some have been better than others, some I put the weight straight back on again and then some. Some seemed to completely wreck my weight loss where after a low cal blast, I then could not shift weight for love nor money.

So its reached the point,  weeks until my next holiday, and a year into my 40's. Something has to be done. The only sensible thing that remained to be done was to join a weight loss club.

Now, I don't see the point of missing a gym session to go for a weigh in. Doesn't make any sense to me. I've done so in the past, but never stuck to it really. No, so I've gone for the online membership option.

Then I considered the options - Slimming World, Rosemary Conley, Weight Watchers. I've tried them all before, but someone I work with has lost 2 stone in 3 months on WW so I decided that was the one for me this time around.

So I've joined for 3 months which should take me neatly up to my holiday. I have worked out my points - 30 per day, 49 weekly points. I have downloaded the app on my phone so that I can track what I eat and drink.

I have now also ordered a big food shop which is arriving tomorrow night, to stock up and allow me to eat healthy meals. Things like spices and balsamic vinegar, so that I have no excuses.

I begin tomorrow, and to be honest, I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure how many points are in what just yet, but I have my app. I have my paperwork. I have everything that I need.

Now I just need will power. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment