Sunday, 14 May 2017

How to Make More Money ??

I am sitting pondering this point.  I am steadily getting rid of stuff I no longer need or want on ebay, which is accomplishing getting me some more pennies and decluttering the house.

But that got me thinking - is there a way to pay off your mortgage early? Am I missing something with regards to getting some extra £'s?

Here are my ideas so far:

  • Loyalty schemes - I use some, but I am going to explore this more
  • Coupons - not something I really explore - I am going to
  • Cashback - I dabble, but it seems that this can get you some good discounts etc.. 
  • Competitions - again, I dabble, but I do not have a system - work in progress
  • Ebay - already doing this, but is there a better way?
  • Second job - I could consider doing something additional maybe from home?
  • Online surveys - not sure if this is worthwhile, but I could give it a go
Anyone got any good ideas? Please feel free to share them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment